Our sense of independence shouldn’t cease entirely as we age. Everyone, no matter their age, benefits from some level of independence. Avamere at Mountain Ridge offers Assisted Living; providing comfort and service to our residents with the greatest respect for their dignity.
What is Assisted Living?
Assisted living provides personalized, long-term care for seniors who need help with the tasks of daily living. These include medication management and aid with daily activities, such as using the restroom, grooming and dressing. Included in this living arrangement are activities that promote a healthy lifestyle and social engagement to keep our residents active and engaged.
Benefits of Assisted Living
- Enriched living through exposure with different senior communities — With assisted living, engagement is key. We offer activities designed to keep seniors’ minds and bodies healthy.
- Safe and secure environment — Get the peace of mind that comes from having emergency responders on call 24/7.
- Healthy meals — We provide well-balanced meals to promote health.
Your Life. Our Commitment.
- Private apartments accomodations – plenty of space to furnish as you desire
- Private bathrooms with accessible showers – safety is our number one priority
- Kitchenettes – space for favorite treats but leave the cooking to us
- Utilities – no more surprising bills
- Cable TV – you watch, we pay
- Landscaped garden courtyard– fresh air when you want it
- Fitness center – promote a healthy lifestyle
- Private Dining Room – Continued Family Traditions
- Beauty Salon – walk to your salon appointment
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms – the whole community is your residence
- Pet Friendly – because your best friend may have fur
- Weekly housekeeping – hassle free lifestyle
- 24/7 staffing with personal pendant communication system –peace of mind knowing someone is close by
- Intriguing educational programs – continued life long learning
- Restaurant Style Dining – balanced & consistent quality meals
- Complimentary/Scheduled transportation – relax and travel with ease
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life
- Medication Management Available – right medication at the right time
- Laundry Service – hassle free lifestyle
- Activities Program – multiple choices left up to you
- Life Journey Assessment-life achievements matter
- Community Support Group- continued support for you
Freshly prepared meals are served three times daily in our Dining Room. When you arrive for each meal, our staff will deliver your choice of beverage, and note your selections from the daily specials or alternative choice menu. Special requests are welcomed for individual dietary needs. Just make your preferences known and we will make sure you’re satisfied. Guests and family members are always welcome to stay. We encourage you to host your personal gatherings, whether it is for a birthday, anniversary or special surprise.
Freedom To Choose
Enriching Activities We provide a host of enriching activities and optional outings that make life interesting and fulfilling. You create your own schedule based upon your interests, preferences, routines, and abilities. Whether it is morning exercise, a sing-a-long at the piano, trip to local attractions, or a dance with entertainment provided by local musicians, it’s your choice to join in the fun.
Endearing Accommodations Residents feel endeared to the convenient accommodations and services provided. The carefree lifestyle includes weekly housekeeping service, as well as weekly linen laundry. You will also find an on-site beauty shop for your convenience. Families and friends are always welcome, no matter the time of day or night. If your visitors arrive after the community is secured for the evening, just let us know and our 24-hour staff will welcome them.
People Caring for Your Needs
Encouraging Staff Our entire staff is committed to pursuing the highest quality of life for every resident. Staff are available 24-hours a day, so if you need assistance with escorting, eating, bathing, incontinent care, medication management or dressing, we are here to help. Each resident may wear an emergency call pendant that ensures help is just the touch of a button away. Our on-site resident care professionals are always there to oversee the administration of medications, as well as other basic care needs.