Darral Allen receives recognition from Avamere at Mountain Ridge executive director Johnny DelVecchio for being the oldest veteran at the senior living community on Veterans Day, Monday, Nov. 11, 2019. Allen is 100 years old.
- New Marriott-Slaterville warehouse to employ 500, generate heavy delivery van traffic
- Amazon to occupy warehouse being built in Marriott-Slaterville, employing 'hundreds'
- South Ogden officials formally open Burch Creek Park: 'It's awesome here'
- Police: Man murdered in Roy, body dumped in Ogden
- Syracuse police looking for second suspect in Walmart Taser robbery
- Riverdale officials recommend against rezone of mobile home park land
- Kimberly Marie Bexell
- Huntsville monastery on the verge of being preserved in perpetuity
- Ogden City zeroing in on 'Rite Aid' block purchase, but environmental concerns linger
- Weber County opts against COVID-19 mask mandate after easing of statewide rules
Weber State University graduates and community members gather for the 2020 Spring Commencement on Saturday, Aug. 29, 2020. The ceremony was delayed four months due to COVID-19. When the ceremony finally happened, it was moved outdoors with masks, extra distance and smaller crowds.
- Davis County gets curbside glass recycling, service may come to Weber County
- Study: Utah ranks third in country for cheapest energy bills
- Standard Stars: Davis High senior Cade Montgomery
- Mass fossil site may prove tyrannosaurs lived in packs
- Prep rankings: Weber soccer asserts top spot
- UTA board approves purchase of Ogden BRT electric buses, but not without questions
- Alex Smith retires after comeback from gruesome leg injury
- Motorists beware: UDOT ramping up Northern Utah I-15 work again